Messi celebrating his number 6 Liga title
La rúa del Barça - Leo messi celebrant
“Whaaaa…Are you kidding me? This man has absolutely made love to pure footballing magic that belongs in a different galaxy altogether than we are living in. Absolute astonishing, jaw-dropping genius from Lionel. Watch this hesitation right there. Three players inside a telephone box and he don’t care. He emasculates them individually, collectively. He literally disperses his atoms inside of his body on one side of this defender and then collects them on the other. Magisterial, Lionel! Magnifico! Extraordinario! Barcelona bounce back, Messi leading the way with his brilliant blaugrana flag. It’s on fire, and he sticks it into the hearts of Athletic Bilbao” - Ray Hudson
Thank the lord, Messi is fit again.
he’s kind of a big deal i don’t know if you’ve heard….
Messi v Robot Keeper on Japanese Game Show
How much do I love this video? Let me count the ways.
- It’s Messi versus a robot goalkeeper. A robot goalkeeper which supposedly defeats 90% of all attempts by J-League players.
- The commentators, exclaiming ‘he’s really not human! He’s a god!’
- It’s the most Leo Messi of videos. He’s hyper-competitive, absolutely confident (‘yeah, I can totally beat it twice in a row’), and stubborn as a mule.
- How does he generate so much power on shots while being this (<—>) big?
- His face is adorable. The goal celebration!
In conclusion: Leo Messi continues to be an alien genetically engineered to rapidly devise ways of countering any football problem.